Subject: Re: [xacml] test cases

Hi Hal,

I have updated the home page. Search on page for "conformance" - 1st hit is 1.0, which
was left unchanged. 2nd hit is 2.0, where I inserted a first bullet with the pointer in
Bill's email, and left the other bullets for historical ref w note indicating that.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml

I took a brief look at the contents and noticed that the schemas under "current" appear
to be for XACML 1.0, 1.1. i.e. I do not have strong confidence that everything there
is strictly for XACML 2.0, and totally unsure about XACML 3.0.

We probably need an action for someone to investigate and say what the current
state of affairs really is. I expect what is there is usable, but it will probably require
the user to do a fair amount of verifying that the tests are doing what the user
thinks they should be doing. (For example, if I were to start trying to use them,
I would "expect" they were for XACML 2.0, but when I see a schema that
appears to be for XACML 1.0,1.1 (i.e. it has the AnySubject construct etc),
then I immediately start to wonder ...)

    Thanks,
    Rich

Hal Lockhart wrote:
Bill or Rich, can we get a link to this information on the TC home page?

Hal