Subject: Re: [xacml] test cases

That was the original intent in the svn repo. It was setup using tags for each version initially:

xacml
  /current
    ConformanceTests.html
    schemas
    tests
  /tags
    /XACML-v1.0
      ConformanceTests.html
      schemas
      tests

I believe "current" is the v1.1 tests. These should be tagged and the v2 tests loaded, etc.

Of course, any of this can be modified to work differently (e.g. branching) or use a different technology altogether (git?), it is just that subversion is what Oasis had available at the time.