Subject: Attribute Assertions in request context

I summarized my thoughts on this subject in a wiki page,
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/AttributeAssertionsInRequestContext.

I implemented a minimal policy evaluator in XSLT to prove the concept of
polymorphic comparison functions to evaluate either attribute values or
attribute predicates in the request context.  When it is a little
further along I will share it with the group if anyone is interested.

Although this introduces a bit more complexity, and a lot more room for
indeterminate policy evaluation, I think it would be useful extension to
XACML.

Regards,
--Paul