Subject: RE: [xacml] conformance tests

The actual 2.0 test files appear to be here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document
_id=14021

Only the 1.0 test files are in svn.  I am in process of converting them
to 3.0 syntax.  But I will take a look at the 2.0 files.  Apparently
those also were automatically converted from 1.0 and were not tested at
all.

I propose adding a "tests20" and "tests30" folder under the "current"
branch of svn to contain the version-appropriate test files.  I've
discovered several other opportunities for improving the test suite,
which I will communicate to the group later.  If anyone else has an
interest in developing the test suite, let me know.  I'm mostly
interested in the 3.0 tests, but if there is strong interest in pushing
the improvements back to the 2.0 suite I will see what I can do.

Regards,
--Paul

open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/14877/ConformanceTests.h