Subject: No F2F in April in Washington, DC

To take the pressure off of people who are looking into travel arrangements, I am announcing that the Chairs have determined that there does not seem to be critical mass around holding a F2F in conjunction with the IDtrust conference this April. Our thanks to John Tolbert for offering meeting space.

We still think a F2F this spring may be helpful and are accepting suggestions for location and time. As the last XACML F2F was help on the west coast, it has been suggested we consider US east coast locations. John has volunteered that Boeing has suitable facilities in many locations. Abbie has suggested Ottawa. Other suggestions?

Hal