Subject: XACML 3.0 conformance tests

The BiTKOO test team has translated the XACML 2.0 conformance tests to XACML 3.0 format.

I asked our test team to post some of our XACML 3.0 conformance tests on the web for peer review. They did that and they also deployed our PDP service so the conformance tests can be exercised. You can also test your own policies and submit requests and receive responses using XACML 3.0.  The URL below hits an older (3 months old) BiTKOO PDP service version (3.8, the current one is 4.1). In the next weeks they will install our newest PDP engine on the cloud instance; it supports many more conformance tests, which will be posted to the site (a large suite of regex, XPath expressions).

The PDP in the cloud is not hooked up to the Keystone Context Handler (and PIP). The Keystone product allows administrators to graphically bind to any type of external attribute source. Keystone STS handles all federation protocols and profiles.

You can navigate to the site at the following URL: http://cloud.bitkoo.com/xacmltester/ConformanceTester.aspx

If you're curious, the BiTKOO PDP is written in .NET 4.0 and we use WIF under the covers in Keystone STS (our federation product) and WCF for the web services stack.
While some people object to using Microsoft technology on the back-end, we feel that in a services-oriented (cloud) world, one should not care what's on the other side of the wire. While we support Java, PHP, Python, C, C++ and others platforms - on the front end, we feel that the Microsoft platform has made us very successful, agile and quick to market, so there..
Those of you who know what I am rambling about.... it's time to feel guilty :)

Feel free to let me know if you find issues.

Thanks,

Doron Grinsteinš  CEOš  BiTKOO š 818-985-4700 Ext. 31 www.bitkoo.com
Book a meeting with me easily hereš: http://tungle.me/dorongrinstein