Subject: Re: [xacml] wd-19 indeterminate policy target handling

This is not a performance issue. It is a change from XACML 2.0 that implies
that the combining algorithm has as input a set of decisions as opposed
to 2.0
where the combining algorithm had as input a set of Rules, Policies, or
PolicySets,
that had yet to be evaluated.

The change implies that the algorithm is working on a different state,
which is not
the case.

     Thanks,
     Rich