Subject: AW: [xacml] PDP REST Interface - proposal --> standardised PAP interface

Hi Ray,all,
I am not much interested in the PDP http interface topic. However(as
mentioned in the last mail) I see a need for a standardised PAP interface.
Within the GeoXACML SWG of the OGC we are currently investigation the
signatures of commonly used PAP operations. How about starting work towards
a profile that standardises a Policy Administration Web Service for XACML
v3.0 policies? If there is interest, I would be happy to provide a first
draft of such a spec to get discussions started in this direction.

Best regards
Jan

--
Jan Herrmann