Subject: AW: [xacml] PDP REST Interface - proposal --> standardised PAP interface

Hi Ray,
great to hear...
So far we have a XML based request/response language in mind. The transport
protocol used to submit these messages could either be soap or http/post.

Using http/Get is not very suitable. E.g. the resulting kvp encoded requests
to a PAWS (Policy Administration Web Service) will contain xml code.

Best regards
Jan

--
Jan Herrmann