Subject: Re: [xacml] New Issue: propose carrying extended Indeterminate toResponse for PEP processing

Hi Erik,

I think you may be correct that it is not needed. The issues that it
addresses are already
taken care of by the combining within the PDP, because, for example, if
there was a P and
an IndP combined in 2.0 it would have resulted in an Ind which the PEP
would turn to a D.
However, in 3.0, the P and IndP combine to a P which is what is returned
and fixes the
problem.

Another variation on the problem is that if all that is returned in
IndP, then the PEP treats
that as a D, however, that is correct since IndP is not P, and therefore
by defn of deny-biased
PEP should be a D.

So, I will drop that issue based on current understanding.

     Thanks,
     Rich