Subject: Re: [xacml] F2F Agenda Topics

Yes, the F2F date/location has been set:

<minutes>
  F2F - June 28th, 29, 30th in Lexington, MA
  Online Poll: (Attend in person: 9, by phone: 3)
  hal/john: posted boeing list of nearby hotels in the 128/Burlington area
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201106/msg00026.html
  address: 1 Network Drive, Burlington (old Sun campus)
</minutes>