Subject: Re: [xacml] Examples of XACML implementations

Hi Ray, all,

We would be happy to share our customer experiences. Some of them are briefly mentioned on our website (as press releases). We can also discuss other cases offline.

Some of the cases are interesting since they represent scale issues (extremely large deployments from a user / data / application / geography perspective). We can dig into those aspects too.

Customer sampling from the finance, healthcare, and manufacturing verticals:

Feel free to ping me or anyone at Axiomatics.

Cheers,
David.

David Brossard, M.Eng, SCEA, CSTP
Solutions Architect