Subject: RE: [xacml] Examples of XACML implementations

Ray,

The Department of Veterans Affairs is implementing XACML as part of its
Nationwide Health Information Network rollout.  The use of XACML is to
specify policies that control patient preferences for the sharing of
some or all of their health information.

Regards, Mike Davis
VHA Security Architect

-----Original Message-----
From: remon.sinnema@emc.com [mailto:remon.sinnema@emc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:03 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml] Examples of XACML implementations

All,

I participated in an expert panel for the Dutch government's open
standards body today, to discuss whether XACML should be put on the
'comply-or-explain' list. Even though there was not a single issue
raised with the spec itself, the consensus was that it was too early to
do so. People kept saying that they don't see a lot of implementations.
So I'd like to compile a list of successful implementations to show to
these people. Who's willing to share some basic details of projects?

Thanks,
Ray