Subject: Re: CSD Creation / Upload Request for SAML 2.0 Profile of XACML,Version 2.0

Hello XACML TC,

Sorry to report that TC Administration cannot process your request in
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-605.  The file presented for processing is apparently not the file which was approved by the TC.

We will be happy to process your request after proper approval.  If you feel this rejection is incorrect, you may appeal as described in the TC Process document: http://oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#appeals or send me or Chet an email.

TC-approved ZIP file
contains prose document file: xacml-profile-saml2.0-v2-spec-wd-14-en.odt ; size 93 KB; CRC-32=5293E3AB dated 14 April 2011

JIRA ticket ZIP file
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/43020/xacml-profile-saml2.0-v2-spec-wd-14-en-cd-04.zip
[Public link: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43020/xacml-profile-saml2.0-v2-spec-wd-14-en-cd-04.zip
contains prose document file: xacml-profile-saml2.0-v2-spec-wd-14-en.odt; size 88 KB; CRC-32 = 81A87C91 dated 25 July 2011.

TC approval meeting date was 21 July 2011.

This request is rejected.

We need TC approval of the ZIP file which was listed in the ticket:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/43020/xacml-profile-saml2.0-v2-spec-wd-14-en-cd-04.zip
[Public link: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43020/xacml-profile-saml2.0-v2-spec-wd-14-en-cd-04.zip]

Please prepare the ZIP file and load it into Kavi before the meeting, and ensure that the approval link as reported in the meeting minutes is the same link used in the TC Administration processing request.

Regards,
Paul