Subject: [public review comments] TC Admin comments on SAML 2.0 Profile of XACML, Version 2.0

Members of the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC,
TC Administration provides the following comments for the public
review of the above Committee Specification Draft. Comments are
divided between fixes required to conform to the TC Process
requirements and general observations. The public review was announced
on 13 October 2011. See
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201110/msg00011.html
No required fixes were found.

General:
1. We noticed a naming discrepancy between the declared XML namespaces
listed on the cover pages (wd-14) and the schemas in the specification
(wd-15). This is a fix TC Admin can make when we next update the cover
pages for the specification.
2. The Normative references to other OASIS documents do not use OASIS
recommended format. For example,
[XACML3] OASIS Committee Draft 03, eXtensible Access Control Markup
Language (XACML) Version 3.0, 11 March 2010,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-core-spec-cd-03-en.doc
The citation construction that we use for OASIS documents is:
[CITATION-LABEL]Work Product title (italicized). Approval date (DD
Month YYYY). Stage Identifier and Revision Number (e.g., Committee
Specification Draft 01). Principal URI (version-specific URI, e.g.,
including the filename component with stage and revision:
/somespec-v1.0-csd01.html).
For current specifications, we include these in the cite-as section of
the cover pages.
We will be happy to provide revised citations for a future draft if
the TC wishes.
Other than that, everything looks good.
--

/chet