Subject: FW: [ietf-types] Registration of media types application/xacmlpolicy+xml, application/xacmlrequest+xml, and application/xacmlresponse+xml

All,

It looks like our options for registering XACML media types are:
1) Update the specification to include a section on media types
2) Produce a separate specification document specifically for media types
3) Go through the IETF RFC process

I would guess that option 2) is probably fastest? What do you think?

Thanks,
Ray