Subject: RE: [xacml] Groups - IPC WD-06 uploaded

Another comment on the spec. In the example requests, all the attributes are marked with the XML attribute IncludeInResult="true".

I don't think this is appropriate for examples. The normal uses of this feature are A) to correlate responses in a multi decision request and B) to obtain a signed token which documents the decision. Obviously A does not apply and I think B suggests a specialized situation which would not be true for most parties using this Profile. I suggest dropping this attribute as it is likely to cause confusion.

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: John Tolbert [mailto:john.w.tolbert@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 9:18 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml] Groups - IPC WD-06 uploaded

Submitter's message
Revised WD-06, with anyURI data type for agreement-type and affiliation-type attributes. Examples updated.
-- Mr. John Tolbert
Document Name: IPC WD-06

Description
Working draft 6
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. John Tolbert
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2011-11-29 18:17:39
Revision: 1