Subject: RE: [xacml] Groups - IPC WD-07 uploaded

John,

From: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xacml@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of John Tolbert

Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:24 PM

To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject: [xacml] Groups - IPC WD-07 uploaded

115 Organizational-Relationship

The organizational relationship of the subject’s organization (identified by the organizational-affiliation attribute) to the organization that owns the IP resource.  Examples include “employee” and “contractor”.

I understand the first sentence to mean that we’re talking about a relationship between two organizations. If that is correct, then how can “employee” be an example of that?

192 From Figure 1, the questions arise: which of people A-E can see which of documents 1-5?  The goal fo this profile

Typo: “fo” à “of”

311 A common scheme such as DUNS SHOULD be used to promote interoperability.  Whichever range of values is chosen, it should coincide with the range of IP-Owner and IP-Designee.

The comment about DUNS should also be added to the sections on IP-Owner and IP-Designee.

608 FunctionId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:date-less-than-or-equal">

The function should be date-less-than, since Expiration-Date was defined on line 299 to be the first date for which the agreement no longer holds.

Same for line 802 and 1024.

Thanks,

Ray