Subject: RE: [xacml] Comment on issue 8? "choice element" or "Policy w no Rules"

See comments below.

[pht] I agree it is initially confusing, but once you understand that the combining algorithm controls the final result, regardless of the syntactic content (or even, in some cases, the evaluated results of the content), it is the most consistent way to specify the behavior.

> BTW, section 3.3, Policy Language Model, states that a Policy should
> have 1..* Rules. Oddly, this section states that a PolicySet should
> have 0..* Policies.

[pht] This should be corrected if it differs from the schema.