Subject: RE: REST Profile wd04

Danny,

I assumed that performance would be too much of an issue for a PDP to use a REST API to query the policies.

> So, we could define our own linkrel "root" to indicate the root of the
> policy tree instead of trying to repurpose one of the well-known
> linkrels?

Yes. Although, if we use a non-standard link relation, then we should either use a URI to avoid name clashes or register it.

I take it your question means you don't like the "up" proposal?

Thanks,
Ray