Subject: RE: [xacml] REST Profile wd04

Danny,

Are you referring to the Authorization-as-a-Service scenario? In that case, I expect the policies of different tenants to be completely separate.

In the case of different applications of a single tenant, one could ask why there are multiple interfaces for maintaining shared policies in the first place?

Thanks,
Ray