Subject: RE: [xacml] RE: REST API follow up

Ray,

I understand that. My point was that fully resolving policy references is a runtime concern with clearly defined expectations in the core spec, and there's no need to require the PAP to be able to resolve all references during policy upload.

Regards,
Craig

-------
craig forster | technical lead, tivoli security policy manager
cforster@us.ibm.com
-------

Inactive hide details for ---06/01/2012 02:44:15 AM---Craig, From: Craig R Forster [mailto:cforster@us.ibm.com]---06/01/2012 02:44:15 AM---Craig, From: Craig R Forster [mailto:cforster@us.ibm.com]

<remon.sinnema@emc.com>