Subject: XACML 3.0 Public review 04 - Feedback from TSCP

Greetings,

On behalf of TSCP (www.tscp.org), please find enclosed our feedback to the XACML 3.0 draft public review 04. We are aware that this feedback goes beyond the scope that you have defined, and would be grateful if you could consider it for further discussions.

With regards,

Jean-Paul Buu-Sao

Email:Jean-Paul.Buu-Sao@tscp.org