Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for XACML 3.0 Version 1.0 uploaded

Hi David,

This document is dated Dec 13, 2011. Is that correct?

    Thanks,
    Rich

Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for

XACML 3.0 Version 1.0

Working Draft 01

On 7/4/2012 5:31 PM, David Brossard wrote:
Submitter's message
Dear all,

Here is my first go at trying to formalize the different ideas on the JSON representation that we have exchanged on the mailing list.

Cheers,
David.
-- Mr. David Brossard
Document Name: Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for XACML 3.0 Version 1.0

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. David Brossard
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2012-07-04 14:31:50