Subject: Ballot to approve XACML Version 3.0 as a Committee Specification opens tomorrow

Members of the XACML TC,

A Special Majority ballot to approve eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Version 3.0 Committee Specification Draft 06 / Public Review Draft 04 as a Committee Specification opens tomorrow. The ballot will remain open through 8 August 2012. You can access the ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2273

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Rissanen, Erik, Axiomatics
Sinnema, Remon, EMC
Parducci, Bill, Individual
Staggs, David, Jericho Systems
Levinson, Rich, Oracle
Lockhart, Hal, Oracle
Thorpe, Danny, Quest Software
Tolbert, John, The Boeing Company
Hill, Richard, The Boeing Company
Hayes, Crystal, The Boeing Company
Buu-Sao, Jean-Paul, Transglobal Secure Collaboration Participation, Inc. (TSCP)

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298