Subject: Acknowledgements for combining algorithms profile

All,

I need to add an acknowledgements section to the combining algorithms profile. On the call we said that I should take all current voting members. Below is the list which I took from the TC Roster.

Please review and make any corrections if needed. I will post a new working draft later this week.

Best regards,
Erik

* Brossard, Mr. David
* Rissanen, Erik