Subject: RE: [xacml] FW: Oracle Statement of Use for XACML 3.0 CS 02

Does the attestation need to include a URI to the CS02 document, or is referencing it by name sufficient?  I seem to recall something about this came up in a recent TC call, but I don't recall the outcome.

Thanks,

-Danny

Danny Thorpe
Product Architect | | Quest Software - Now including the people and products of BiTKOO | www.quest.com