Subject: RE: [xacml] The ballot to approve eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Version 3.0 as a Candidate OASIS Standard has passed

Chet,

After looking at the TC Process and the Admin request forms, I am wondering if what you said below is correct.

I agree that the next step is for you guys to create a COS and post it to the docs server.

However don't we need to provide the submission materials (TC Process section 3.4.1 a-k) prior to the Public Review? And if not, why does the submission request ask us how many days of review (over 60) that we want?

Hal