Subject: RE: Conference Call Adjustment & XACML Tech List

Hello Everyone,

I noticed that only two individuals filled out the doodle poll so far.  We need at least one individual from each participating companies to participate.  Please feel out the doodle poll as soon as possible.   Thank you, Jane

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 10:14 AM
To: xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Andrew Ferguson'; rebecca.golden@forgerock.com; allan.foster@forgerock.com
Subject: Conference Call Adjustment & XACML Tech List

Hi Folks,

We received a few notes that next Tuesday at 1:00 PM isn’t going to work out.  So, we have decided to doodle poll all the participants to identify a better time to meet.  Please have the individual that will be participating in the demonstration complete the form.  A final note will be distributed once we hear from all the participants.

Doodle poll:  http://doodle.com/s4pttfkdg3spy8ts

In addition, attached is the list of individuals currently on the XACML Interop-Tech email list.  Some of the companies on the list are not participating in the RSA demonstration.  Will they continue to play a role in the demonstration or do we need to remove them?   I also want to be sure each company is represented correctly, so please confirm that the proper individuals do appear.

Thanks so much, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events