Subject: Re: [xacml] Question regarding the timing of the OS ballot

I agree with Bill. Let's wait until the voters are back to work.

Best regards,
Erik

On 2012-12-08 02:26, William Parducci wrote:
The issue you run into is that this is a time bound ballot and the level of participation in Oasis drops off precipitously this time of year. Because a vote to standard requires a vote by the larger body it often involves outreach to make the numbers necessary for passage. We put ourselves at a disadvantage attempting this now. This is why other TCs in the same position have postponed.