Subject: RE: [xacml] Re: REST Profile

IMHO I would not consider it very RESTful (client POSTs an XML-encoded query blob to an endpoint and gets a response blob back).

-----Original Message-----
From: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xacml@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Chadwick
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:05 PM
To: David Brossard
Cc: xacml; Remon Sinnema
Subject: [xacml] Re: REST Profile

Hi David

thanks for pointing me to the IETF draft.

I already have a copy of your JSON draft. Are you proposing to produce an XACMLv2 request/response context in JSON as well?

The reason I am interested in this is that I am currently working on various security features of OpenStack, and one of the next things I will be addressing is its Rest API for accessing a PDP. The XACML REST profile seems like a good contender for moving OpenStack to a standards based API

regards

David