Subject: RE: [xacml] FW: Distribution of obligations across multiple handlers

I’ve posted some use cases to the Obligation Use Cases wiki page that Mohammad Jafari started.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/ObligationUseCases

Looking back through the history, I see a discussion in March regarding obligation families, order of execution, and other questions.  I tried to illustrate a couple of scenarios where the presence of multiple obligations leads to ambiguities.  I would be interested in pursuing this further.

We are not yet using obligations to an extent where we hit these use cases, but as we move forward we do expect these potential conflicts to be relevant.

It’s the nature of an e-mail list that a conversation from 2 ½ months ago really can’t be brought back to life with a single reply, but I would be interested in further discussions, either on the list or in the wiki.

Regards,

David