Subject: Three ballots to approve XACML Committee Specifications as Candidate OASIS Standards have been set up

Members of the XACML TC,

Special Majority Vote ballots to approve <work product title and version #> as Candidate OASIS Standards have been set up. The ballots open on 28 May 2013 at 00:00 GMT and remains open through 04 June 2013 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballots at:

XACML EC-US Profile v1.0:
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/ballot.php?id=2419
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2419

XACML IPC Profile v1.0
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/ballot.php?id=2420
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2420

REST Profile of XACML v3.0 Version 1.0
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/ballot.php?id=2421
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2421

These ballots are only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Skedd, Richard	BAE SYSTEMS plc
Thorpe, Danny	Dell
Sinnema, Remon	EMC
Parducci, Bill	Individual
Levinson, Rich	Oracle
Lockhart, Hal	Oracle
Tolbert, John	The Boeing Company
Hill, Richard	The Boeing Company
Hayes, Crystal	The Boeing Company
Jafari, Mohammad	Veterans Health Administration
Legg, Steven	ViewDS

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298