Subject: Request for Comments: TCG TNC MAP Content Authorization Spec

TCG TNC is accepting comments on their MAP Content Authorization specification no later than June 18, 2013. The XACML MAP Authorization profile is based on this specification and it contains more in depth information regarding its intended use of XACML. I would like to encourage the OASIS XACML TC to review and provide comments if possible, since a successful adoption of their specification would benefit OASIS XACML community. We could submit comments as an organization, in which I'm willing to collect comments and submit on the behalf of the OASIS XACML TC.

The MAP Content Authorization specification can be found here:

http://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/resources/tnc_map_content_authorization

Thanks,

Richard