Subject: RE: [xacml] Re: JSON Profile WD-14 Issues

The document is now in public review. What we should do is let the review finish and collect all comments from the TC and the public. Then you should make the appropriate changes. If the changes are all non-material, then we can go directly to a vote for Committee Specification. If some are not non-material, we will do a 15 day  public review scoped to just the changes. (This is OASIS Policy. In practice the XACML TC has tended to consider comments on any aspect of the document at any point in the process.)

Hal