[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - XACML v3.0 Related and Nested Entities Profile Version 1.0 uploaded
Thanks for the work on this. It looks to me to solve the issues it is designed to solve.
Here are a few small comments:
- Did you intend the whole introduction section to be normative? I guess it's ok as it is, but one could perhaps split of some of the exposition into a non-normative section so that this material does not clutter the normative content with potential ambiguities or mistakes.
- I think it should say that the schema fragments in the document are non-normative. Word can easily auto-suggest and break technical content in the document and we don't want to specify the same thing twice (once in the fragment and once in the full schema)
- In section 2, in the first paragraph after the QuantifiedExpressionType schema fragment, it says that the domain evaluates to a bag of a "primitive data-type". Shouldn't this be "atomic data-type"? I read primitive data type to mean a non-entity data type, but what I believe you mean is that the value must not be a bag.
- I think the schema file should be split out from the word document. Word can easily auto-suggest and break technical content and it is more convenient for implementers and others to have an official schema file to use directly.
- Are there any concerns to worry about when we define additional content into the existing XACML 3.0 namespace and schema? I am not well enough knowledgeable in XML schema best practices, so I am just asking. ;-)
On 2013-10-22 08:17, Steven Legg wrote: