Subject: Proposed improvments to XACML 3.0 Appendix describing changes since XACML 2.0

As a part the review of XACML 3.0 by the ITU-T Korea has proposed an improved Appendix describing what has changed since XACML 2.0.

I just received this and have not reviewed it. I plan to add it to the agenda for next Thursday. Please review it before then. I will check into the details of what actions if any, we need to take at OASIS.

Hal