Subject: WD06 of combining algorithms uploaded

All,

I would like to move the combining algorithms profile forward. When I read it through again, I found a small error. I had forgot to update the non-normative section with the latest change I made to the pseudo code in WD05.

I just posted WD06 which corrects this error.

Now that I have corrected it, I would like to vote it forward on the next meeting. When I check back in the history, we did a public review in January 2013, but there are material changes, so I think we need a new public review.

The file is here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51748&wg_abbrev=xacml

Best regards,