Subject: Reference problem w update to multiple profile - wd-11

Hi Erik,

While I was going thru the multiple profile for totally unrelated
reasons, I noticed that somehow the reference to the hierarchical
profile that had been to current version CS-01 in the CS-01 multiple profile:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-multiple-v1-spec-cs-01-en.doc
[Hierarchical] OASIS Committee Specification 01, XACML v3.0 Hierarchical Resource Profile 54 Version 1.0, August 2010, http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-55 hierarchical-v1-spec-cs-01-en.doc
either accidentally or for some unknown reason has reverted back to the
CD-03 version in the new working draft, WD-11:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/51830/xacml-3.0-multiple-v1.0-wd11.doc
[Hierarchical] XACML v3.0 Hierarchical Resource Profile Version 1.0, 11 March 2010.
Committee Draft 03. http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-hierarchicalv1-
spec-cd-03-en.doc
I didn't check anything else in the multi or other specs, but possibly there
was a problem? I know that in the past I ran into issues because TC-Admin
doesn't necessarily put the CS versions in our TC repository, so if we start
w the latest from our repository and not the OASIS repository where they
put the CS versions, that type of problem can occur, and basically all the
changes that go into the CS from TC-Admin, such as checking the references
and updating them to the latest, which in cases of batch submission, only
TC-Admin has the necessary new refs, get inadvertently dropped.
--
Thanks,
 Rich

Oracle
Rich Levinson | Internet Standards Security Architect
Mobile: +1 978 5055017
Oracle Identity Management
45 Network Drive | Burlington, Massachusetts 01803

Green
            Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment