Subject: Groups - xacml-3.0-dsig-v1.0-wd08.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
I have reviewed the previous working draft regarding:

1. That no content was lost because I used a working draft as the source of migration rather than the published CS.
a. Verify that the content changelog is the same, to check that no technical content was lost.
b. Verify that no updates to cross references were lost.
(Note that the frontmatter is managed by OASIS staff and should be up to date with the new template after I have changed the date and WD number.)

2. That the RFC citations conform to the required formatting conventions.

The results of the review are:

1a. The PDF on the TC website has the same changelog as the working draft I used to migrate to the new template, so there is no technical content lost.

1b. I have updated the reference [XACML-SAML] to the CS version.

2. I fixed all the RFC citations so they use the correct format.

-- Erik Rissanen
Document Name: xacml-3.0-dsig-v1.0-wd08.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Erik Rissanen
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-03-11 02:53:22