Subject: Re: [xacml] Status of XACML profiles

Yes, it is ok to do that. You have a good point about the versioning - certainly something to take into account.

/chet

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Erik Rissanen <erik@axiomatics.com> wrote:
Chet,

No, I did not know that was allowed. I'll think about it. I think it should be good as long as we change the spec URL for major revisions, which may not be entirely compatible with older versions.

Best regards,
Erik

On 2014-03-11 14:28, Chet Ensign wrote:
Erik, have you thought about simply referencing the Latest versions? That way you don't need to specify the exact stage and they will stay up to date automatically. For example, instead of "REST Profile of XACML v3.0 Version 1.0. 05 April 2013. OASIS Committee Specification 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-rest/v1.0/cs01/xacml-rest-v1.0-cs01.html," cite it as "REST Profile of XACML v3.0 Version 1.0. Latest version. http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-rest/v1.0/xacml-rest-v1.0.html."