Subject: New XACML profile - ALFA

Axiomatics is pleased to announce that it has decided to contribute ALFA, the Axiomatics Language for Authorization, to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC for standardization.
ALFA is a pseudo-language aimed at developers and which simplifies XACML policy authoring.

To initiate the process, Axiomatics will start a new profile of XACML using the XACML 3.0 core standard as a base and specifying the ALFA grammar.

We welcome input from all the members of the XACML TC and the OASIS community at large. Our aim is to make XACML even more successful through easier policy authoring and management.

As a first step, we would like to discuss this new profile on the next TC call.

Thank you.

--
David Brossard, M.Eng, SCEA, CSTP
VP of Customer Relations