[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for XACML 3.0 Version 1.0 uploaded
Here's the long awaited WD16 which fixes most of the comments on the XACML list. Here is the summary of the changes:
- Fixed issues with special numerical values: based on input from the XACML TC, special values (NaN, Inf, -0) are now excluded
- Rewrote section 3.4.2 and added reference to 3.4.1
- Added a section defining the shorthand notation for standard XACML categories
- Added normative reference to XACML 3.0 standard
- Added optional category objects for all default categories in XACML 3.0 instead of the 4 most common ones only.
- Updated example in 220.127.116.11
- Fixed the Transport section to reference the REST profile.
- Fixed broken samples
- Fixed the Content section to include the namespaces requirement
- Fixed the default value for XPathVersion to be in accordance with [XACML30].
- Added the MissingAttributeValue object definition.
-- Mr. David Brossard
Document Name: Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for XACML 3.0 Version 1.0
With the rise in popularity of APIs and its consumerization, it becomes
important for XACML to be easily understood in order to increase the
likelihood it will be adopted. In particular, XML is often considered to be
too verbose. Developers increasingly prefer a lighter representation using
This profile aims at defining a JSON format for the XACML request and
response. It also defines the transport between client (PEP) and service
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link
Submitter: Mr. David Brossard
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-03-19 09:07:53