Subject: Special Majority Ballot to approve XACML MAP Authorization Profile Version 1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a Committee Specification has been set up

Members of the XACML TC,

A Special Majority Vote ballot to approve XACML MAP Authorization Profile Version 1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a Committee Specification has been set up.

The ballot opens 01 April 2014 at 00:00 GMT and remains open through 07 April 2014 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/ballot.php?id=2588
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2588

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Rissanen, Erik Axiomatics
Sinnema, Remon EMC
Parducci, Bill Individual
Levinson, Rich Oracle
Lockhart, Hal Oracle
Tolbert, John The Boeing Company
Hill, Richard The Boeing Company
Hayes, Crystal The Boeing Company
Jafari, Mohammad Veterans Health Administration
Legg, Steven ViewDS

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393