Subject: Groups - xacml-3.0-rbac-v1.0-wd11.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
This working draft removes the non-normative examples of role enablement policies. I kept the concept of role enablement authority in there because it is needed for the profile to be useful. I also kept some of the text which gives same explanation of possible ways to provide a role enablement authority.

There were changes in many places because the the examples where mentioned in various places. So it is good when you review this, you read the whole thing to make sure it is still consistent. I gave it a good re-read so I think it is ok, but there is the risk that I might have not noticed something.

My previous check on the status of this profile said that it does not need another public review. Since only non-normative text was changed now, that might still be the case, but the amount of changes was quite large, so this might be an edge case.
-- Erik Rissanen
Document Name: xacml-3.0-rbac-v1.0-wd11.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Erik Rissanen
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-05-16 05:48:14