Subject: Minutes 12 June 2014 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 513-241-0892
Access Code: 65998

Minutes for 12 June TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
  Roll Call:
   Mohammad Jafari
   Steven Legg
   Rich Levinson
   Hal Lockhart (Chair)
   Bill Parducci (Chair)
   Remon Sinnema
   John Tolbert

  Voting Members: 6 of 11 (54%) (used for quorum calculation)

  Approve Minutes:
   29 May 2014 TC Meeting

  SAML Profile
   Currently 15-Day Public Review

  Hierarchical Resource Profile published
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201406/msg00001.html

  Digital Signature Profile published
   https://lists.

  Profile Naming
   Ray: I move to rename REST Profile to "XACML REST Profile"
   John: I second.
   Joh: I think this is good from a consistency standpoint
   VOTE: APPROVED with unanimous consent

  DLP-NAC Profile
   Hal:
     I uploaded a version this week. I believe it contains
     updates by Richard Hill, John Tolbert and David Brossard
   John:
     Richard and I wrote some tests, David provided some
     additional examples
   Hal:
     I fixed the IP address matching as we discussed on calls.
     Bill pointed out a typo. In addition there seems to be
     some issues with some of the examples. There is a datatype
     issue with the IPaddresss, that I am not sure how to
     address.
   John:
     Doesn't changing datatype alleviate problem?
   Hal:
     The string compare doesn't make sense in this context.
     We need to look at this in more detail
   John:
     Agreed.

  REST Profile
   Rey:
     I fixed non normative sections, renamed to new convention,
     updated references to new RFC specs and added description
     on https caching, updated link representations
   Hal:
     I suggest we give the TC time to read the changes
   Rey:
     That sounds good. There are a number of small changes.
   Hal:
     The title in the latest upload reflects the vote we just
     completed, yes?
   Rey:
     Correct.
   Hal:
     Ok, there will be no need to update further in that regard.

  Privacy Profile
   Mohammad:
     (review) of concerns with the Profile as posted to the TC
     mailing list.
   Steven:
      I think this proposal would be too restrictive and it is
      unclear to me how they solve the issues raised.
   Hal:
      Any objections to exploring this further?
   Mohammad:
      I can etend the draft to cover alternative policies I
      mentioned on the list.

meeting adjourned