Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes 12 June 2014 TC Meeting

Hi Bill,

On 13/06/2014 7:29 AM, Bill Parducci wrote:
   Profile Naming
    Ray: I move to rename REST Profile to "XACML REST Profile"
    John: I second.

Unless I didn't hear John speaking at the same time as me, I seconded this motion.

    Joh: I think this is good from a consistency standpoint

And then some guy called Joh gatecrashed the meeting :-) .

Regards,
Steven