Subject: Fwd: [xacml] Minutes 12 June 2014 TC Meeting - UPDATED

Resending Bill's updated minutes: did not appear to be on xacml maillist archive.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [xacml] Minutes 12 June 2014 TC Meeting - UPDATED
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:29:20 -0700
From: Bill Parducci <bill@parducci.net>
To: XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>

Time: 4:30 EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 513-241-0892
Access Code: 65998

Minutes for 12 June TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Roll Call:
  Mohammad Jafari
  Steven Legg
  Rich Levinson
  Hal Lockhart (Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Chair)
  Remon Sinnema
  John Tolbert

 Voting Members: 6 of 11 (54%) (used for quorum calculation)

 Approve Minutes:
  29 May 2014 TC Meeting

 SAML Profile
  Currently 15-Day Public Review

 Hierarchical Resource Profile published
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201406/msg00001.html

 Digital Signature Profile published
  https://lists.

 Profile Naming
  Ray: I move to rename REST Profile to "XACML REST Profile"
  Steven: I second.
  John: I think this is good from a consistency standpoint
  VOTE: APPROVED with unanimous consent

 DLP-NAC Profile
  Hal:
    I uploaded a version this week. I believe it contains
    updates by Richard Hill, John Tolbert and David Brossard
  John:
    Richard and I wrote some tests, David provided some
    additional examples
  Hal:
    I fixed the IP address matching as we discussed on calls.
    Bill pointed out a typo. In addition there seems to be
    some issues with some of the examples. There is a datatype
    issue with the IPaddresss, that I am not sure how to
    address.
  John:
    Doesn't changing datatype alleviate problem?
  Hal:
    The string compare doesn't make sense in this context.
    We need to look at this in more detail
  John:
    Agreed.

 REST Profile
  Rey:
    I fixed non normative sections, renamed to new convention,
    updated references to new RFC specs and added description
    on https caching, updated link representations
  Hal:
    I suggest we give the TC time to read the changes
  Rey:
    That sounds good. There are a number of small changes.
  Hal:
    The title in the latest upload reflects the vote we just
    completed, yes?
  Rey:
    Correct.
  Hal:
    Ok, there will be no need to update further in that regard.

 Privacy Profile
  Mohammad:
    (review) of concerns with the Profile as posted to the TC
    mailing list.
  Steven:
     I think this proposal would be too restrictive and it is
     unclear to me how they solve the issues raised.
  Hal:
     Any objections to exploring this further?
  Mohammad:
     I can etend the draft to cover alternative policies I
     mentioned on the list.

meeting adjourned