Subject: RE: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-dlp-nac-v1.0-wd07-SL.doc uploaded

Hi Steven,

Thanks for putting this draft together.  I like the Subject-Security-Domain attribute name better.

I do have a question about the flattening of the various “…subject-id” attributes – in a complex request, how would the PDP / Context handler treat multiple subject-id name/value pairs?  How would they be associated with access subject vs. recipient subject vs. recipient machine?

Thanks

From: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xacml@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Steven Legg
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:20 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
This is an updated and change-marked version of DLP-NAC WD-07 taking into account my suggestions in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/email/archives/201406/msg00029.html. Note the comments for consideration. I trust this is easier to get one's head around. I didn't invoke the entities profile because the use cases presented aren't complex enough to warrant it.
-- Dr. Steven Legg

Document Name: xacml-3.0-dlp-nac-v1.0-wd07-SL.doc

Description
This is an updated and change-marked version of DLP-NAC WD-07 taking into
account the suggestions in
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/email/archives/201406/msg00029.html
.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Steven Legg
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: repository
Date submitted: 2014-07-10 18:19:36