Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes for 24 July 2014 TC Meeting

Hi,

I have been missing the last few meetings unfortunately but will strive to get back onboard late August / September.

I wanted to add a comment to the SCIM reference. John T. and I met at the Cloud Identity Summit where we discussed integration with SCIM, OAuth, and UMA. There's great potential there.

From a SCIM perspective, we could simply implement a PIP client to a SCIM server. I have been liaising with Kelly Grizzle of Sailpoint to that effect.

From an OAuth perspective, we could have a JWT-to-XACML request mapping especially piggy-back riding the JSON profile

My two cents,
David.